After three years on the radio and internet, it’s time for a special Best Of episode of The Lowdown that covers our history. Here’s what we have for you on this special retrospective:
- Rich Christensen Interview (Part 1) (Unaired Uncut Version)
- Promo: Mr. Sports Talk Radio Guy (Originally Aired: October 30, 2007)
- Clubs Week (Originally Aired: September 30, 2008)
- Promo: Powerthirst (Originally Aired: January 8, 2008)
- DownLow: Rejection Lines Translated (Originally Aired: February 14, 2008)
- Energy Drinks Comparison Test (Originally Aired: November 25, 2008)
- Promo: Hands Me Downs by Steve Murray (Originally Aired: April 1, 2008)
- Rich Christensen Interview (Part 2) (Unaired Uncut Version)
In total, there are seven segments from Lowdowns past for one hour of he Best of The Lowdown’s first three years.
Click here to download The Lowdown BlogCast.
Click here to download the podcast quality version.
The other day, I mentioned the Elbow song Grounds for Divorce on my Twitter. That inspired me to post this classic episode of The Lowdown radio show. This episode uses that song as a sort of theme song for our in-depth test of three energy drinks to help you study. This episode also happens to be one of my favourites and is on my Top 5 list of all-time great episodes of The Lowdown.
On this episode, I examine the UWO sales pitch at Fall Preview Day. We try to fix Queen’s Homecoming. Then I commandeer Jackie’s attempt to give real exam tips by trying to figure out which energy drink is best for pulling all-nighters. When Jackie regains control, he drags me along to find good study spots on campus. It’s a classic half-hour of fun and insanity that only The Lowdown can bring you.
Click here to download the 10 MB podcast version.
Click here to download the 26 MB high-quality version.